Friday 2 October 2015

Strange......


Isn't it a strange thing-

We "think" that-   We are We.......
Personalised individualised separate. 

We are always conscious of-   
the personal  "self"- 
ie:  persona, (mask)  identity, story, etc......    through the five physical sensory perceptions. 
ie: taste touch sight sound smell. 

But mostly always unconscious to Subconsciousness- 
Which Is 'our' true nature. 
ie: Source, Spirit, God. 

When we physically sleep- Subconsciousness  is always there-  awake!!!
When consciousness. (of our 'self') dies, then Subconsciousness still lives on;  eternally!!     And the "We" returns back into "It's" natural state. 

When I die-
I release my 'idea' of separateness-
And return to;  "All That IS". 
The place where "ALL" things exist. 
I Am That;  I Am. 
But until then........
The laws of the material world do not apply to me in the presence of the God realized.   Grace!!!

"You are the Universe; expressing itself as a human being, for a little while".       Elkhart Tolle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment