Monday 7 April 2014

Attachment.

How does One love someone else without 'attachment'?
And what's wrong with being 'attached' to your partner, friend or family?

This has been a question rattling around in my head for some time now. I know that I do either have aversion or attachment to people, places or events.
It's got to be black or white......

Guess I have to admit; with me, your either 'in' or your 'out' and there's NO in between. In the past, this behavior has been convenient, but now, intolerable!!

Change is inevitable and this aspect of my 'protected' character has become untenable, there must be a third option to aversion and attachment. 

Guess I have work to be done.....

“A feeling of aversion or attachment toward something is your clue that there's work to be done.”  Ram Dass

No comments:

Post a Comment