Monday 22 July 2013

Enlightened Success.


Sam@lifexcells.com
Enlightened Success:
A wise man once told me that the way to DO, is to BE!

That didn't make sense!  
After all, I always believed the way to success is through hard work.  
And when I work hard, then I can have all I desire!   
And when I have all I desire, then I can be happy, fulfilled, content and successful!  

He said,    "You did not come here to create your life by DO-ing and you will 
never find true happiness living that way!"   

He also said,  "I must first learn to BE, then DO that which makes my heart sing! 
Only then will I HAVE true happiness, fulfillment and success!"

How much joy are you experiencing in your life? 

What areas in your life are you NOT satisfied with? 

Are you ready to make a change? 




No comments:

Post a Comment