Sunday 9 June 2013

Who Are You...... Really?

Have you ever really pondered this question?  

Am I me?   Am I a figment of my families / partner / friends imagination?   Am I my profession?
Am I who I want to become when I grow Up?   Am I my religion?   Am I my creed?
Am I black / white / yellow / red?   Who do I listen to when I search for the meaning of life?

So many choices to one simple question..... Who am I really? Could it be so very simple? Could it just be that I am my own inner thoughts about who I am? Who do I listen the most to?   Me!

Yes I talk to myself the whole day long, and even while I sleep, I dream about- and to myself.
In fact there is nobody in this world that I trust more than I trust myself. I believe every single word I tell myself every moment of every day. Of the tens of thousands of thoughts that think through me every day, I never doubt a single one!

Sadly, all of these thoughts are quiet insane, as not a single one of them truly relate to who I really are. They only relate to the past and the future. The subconscious mind that thinks me is completely incapable of a sane conscious, in the present moment thought. It's a library of information that projects itself into my future.

To really know who you truly are, you would have to take a deep breath, consciously activate your pre-frontal conscious mini mind that is such a novel idea to any human being, and actually begin thinking in REAL time. But don't count on achieving any great outcomes as your little pea brain sized 40 bit-per-second conscious mind will never compete with your giant sized 40 million bit-per-second sub-cortical mind processor that completely controls you 24/7 from past learnt fixed programs.

However, deep within you there is a voice that calls for you to know who you really are without your fixed program. To learn of your true power. You feel a constant call to release your gift of life to others that await that very special power buried somewhere within you. You know that you are just idling along now, but there's more still to come, if only you could find your true passion.

There are so few leaders of truth in this world, but so many followers of injustice and deception.
You know you have the answer within you; are you listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment